Saturday 17 April 2010

Blackpool Zoo with Talk Photography

So, button-moon (AKA Tracey) over at Talk Photography decided to organise a meet up at Blackpool Zoo last weekend.  The wife and I decided to go along (she'll go to the zoo at the drop of a hat) and take a few pics of the critters darted about their various homes within.

There was about 30 of us that met up, and it was a great day.  The weather was fantastic, and the other folks from the forum were a great bunch of people.

I hadn't had a chance to go through all of my pics from the day yet, although I did shoot quite a few, pretty much all of them with the D300s and the 70-200mm f/2.8VR, although I did break out the Sigma 10-20mm for a few of the ring tailed lemurs and the pelicans.  I even got told I was cheating when I pulled out an SB-900 in the reptile house (it was worth it though after seeing the results). :)

So, here's a few of my images from the day...



As I gradually get time to go through them, I'll be getting more online, and you'll be able to keep updated on the Blackpool Zoo set on my Flickr pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment