Wednesday 20 January 2010

How awesome is Virgin?

I'd completely forgotten about this until somebody me on Talk Photography reminded me earlier today, but how cool are Virgin? :)

I actually don't remember if this was at Lancaster or Preston that I saw this, but I'm 99% sure it was Lancaster train station.

This was shortly before Christmas and I didn't have a real camera with me, just my Omnia, but I had to grab a shot.



Ain't that great? At least one major organisation acknowledges that we're not terrorists! :)

Please be respectful of the staff and their requests if you go down to your local train station to take a few shots.  Don't use flash, and if you would like to use a tripod, speak to one of the staff on the platform first and just let them know what you'd like to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment