Thursday 11 February 2010

Spring Fair International 2010

Well, I'm back from the Spring Fair International at the Birmingham NEC.  Had an absolutely blast getting to talk to some of the people from companies I've dealt with in the past, and making soem new contacts.

There's really not too much to write about it, but I just wanted to say a big hello and a thank you to the guys from Epson & Fujifilm for spending far too much time with me chatting about the various pro printer range and the different media avaiable.  We'll see you guys again at Focus next month! :)

Also a huge huge thank you to the folks at Designline Systems for convincing me to even consider Canon hardware (just to be clear, I'm talking printers not cameras!).  Hopefully I'll be getting down to visit them in Poole sometime over the next couple of weeks to see their facilities and have a good chat about their range of Canon pro printers.

I'm not shifting entirely away from the HiTi dye-sub printers, but I need something for LARGE prints and canvas, and it would be nice to be able to print 4'x3' canvas in-house. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment