Thursday 25 March 2010

First Front Cover

I actually noticed this a couple of weeks ago, but I recently found out I got my first front cover published! (I've just been far too busy the last couple of weeks and it kept slipping my mind to tell you guys about it).

This image was shot at the Second International Festival of Falconry, which was held at Englefield Estate, in Reading on July 11th & 12th, 2009. Now, the British Falconers' Club newsletter is only released bi-anually, so it took a while for it to go to press after the event, but I was quite surprised to see one of the images I'd submitted adorning the front cover.


Just in case you don't recognise him, the chap in the middle is His Royal Highness Prince Andrew being presented with a white gyr falcon (Falco rusticolus) by His Highness Sheikh Sultan Bin Tahnoon Al Nahyan of Abu Dhabi. 


So, as you can probably guess, I was pretty chuffed when I saw that, and still am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment