Friday 23 April 2010

Follow Friday (23/4/10)

I've decided to do something a little differently for Twitter's Follow Friday (#ff) from now on.  I lose track of the people I've tweeted before, and what everybody I'm following does.

So, from now on, each week, as I see interesting tweets from people and groups I'm following, I'll be updating a draft post on my blod. This post will be published each Friday, listing the most interesting people & tweets I saw that week, then I will post a link to that blog post on my Twitter feed.
And a few friends that deserve some more followers! :)
  • Ace - A good friend of mine, a photographer from down south (although we won't hold that against him!)

  • Christiancable - A fellow photographer from the Lancaster Photographic Society

  • Mary J Lockwood - A storyteller/writer/comedienne from Lancaster, although now residing in London.
So there ends my #ff for this week. :)

Except for this, as it's not on Twitter, but definitely worth a good read!

        No comments:

        Post a Comment