Friday 7 May 2010

Real-Life always seems to get in the way

I really must apologise for my absence of late.  I started off this blog with all good intentions of posting regularly, at least a couple of times a week, but that pesky "real life" stuff always seems to change the order of my priorities when I least expect it.

Last week or so I've spent down in Suffolk working with some great people (Steve Cheshire, MrsC, MegaanC, JaneB and Paul Minus).  The whole week was fantastic with some incredible locations to shoot.  Hopefully I'll have enough time to get those ones processed relatively soon and post some up for you  (Yes, I know, I still need to get the Manchester and Liverpool group shoot images up.  This week, I promise!).

Tomorrow is a day I'm very much looking forward to.  I get to shoot one of my childhood heroes; Dirk Benedict.  Yes, that's right, Templeton "Faceman" Peck, Liuetenant Starbuck, and now starring as the scruffy, bumbling Lieutenant Columbo in the stage production "Columbo: Prescription Murder" currently touring its way across the UK.

Speaking of scruffy, bumbling types; I don't talk politics in public, but I just watched Boris Johnson's interview on BBC News 24.  This guy really needs to get a stand up comedy act together. :)

Anyway, I need to switch out the next set of batteries into the charger for tomorrow's shoot, and I probably should start going through last week's images and begin the elimination process.

No comments:

Post a Comment